In viewing the availability chart, please keep in mind that the white boxes are openings and the yellow boxes are booked nights. To fill openings, we take reservations back to back, not leaving any one-night holes. We try to keep the availability chart updated, but before you make extensive plans, please give us a call to confirm openings. Don’t forget to check back for cancellations!
How to make a reservation
To make a reservation, please call us at 1-866-545-5397 during our office hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week. Notifying us first of your preferred dates and estimated number of guests is helpful. Email is handy for inquiries and general information, but we do not take reservations via email -- only by phone. We require the first night’s rent as deposit to hold a reservation, which may be paid by credit card or check.
- We cannot book more than 365 days in advance. This gives our present guests first-shot at rebooking for the same dates next year.
- Up until Jan. 1 of the coming new year, the reservations must be for seven nights or more for the dates from Memorial Day to mid-August. We know that many guests do know their summer weeks of vacation before Christmas; this allows us to get those weeks reserved before booking shorter stays.
- During the summer season we book rooms Saturday to Saturday, except for the four-bedroom private house, which can be booked Friday to Friday.
- We do not allow Sunday check-in's or check-out's during summer weeks, Memorial Day weekend through mid August.
- Although walk-ins are welcome anytime we have availability, we require a three-night minimum for advance reservations from May 15 through October 31 and on holiday weekends.
- Through the winter, only a two-night minimum is required for advance reservations. We also fill one- and two-night openings as they develop in the schedule, so please call us for even those last-minute getaways.
Payment in full is due upon arrival. Guests are responsible for all days reserved. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
-- 10% off a reservation in one room of seven nights or more
-- Military discount: 10% off boat rentals (ID required) -- Anyone can rent a boat four consecutive days and the fifth day is free.
Cancellation PolicyWe consider a reservation as a simple contract between informed parties, so it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible when you need to cancel in order for us to do our best to rebook the reservation. If a guest does not show up for a reservation, they automatically lose their deposit.
Cancel eight weeks before your arrival date, and your deposit will be fully refunded. Cancellations made within eight weeks of your reservation will be refunded only if we are able to rebook the entire reservation. Early departures will be handled as cancellations and refunded only after we rebook the entire reservation.
When a group or family occupies four or more units, one night's
deposit is required to make the reservation and the total balance of all rooms is due 120 days before the arrival date. This can be paid by installments. Cancel 120 days before your arrival date, and your deposit will be fully refunded. Cancellations made within 120 days of your reservation will be refunded only as we are able to rebook the entire reservation.
All of our buildings are smoke free year-round. Guests may smoke outside, but there is a $150 fine if smoke is detected inside a room. So you are welcome to smoke anywhere outdoors, but please ensure the smoke doesn’t drift inside units or office buildings.
We strive to have a common-sense policy that allows guests to bring their dogs, while also protecting other guests and property. For $10 per-night-per-pet charge owners accept responsibility to keep their dogs off furniture and beds, walk them on a leash and leave them unattended only in a carrier. We also ask for a cell phone number in case of barking. Damages will incur extra charges. We gratefully expect owners to clean up any messes on the resort grounds -- small trash bags are available in the office.
Check-in and Check-out Procedures
Check-in time is anytime after 2 p.m. -- although larger units may have a delay on busy turnover days -- but boats can be rented as early as 7 a.m. Guests must check out by 10 a.m. unless late departure has been cleared by the office staff well in advance.