List of Amenities at Lilleys’ Landing
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Phones in all units with free local calls
- Linens provided for each bedroom, bath and kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool with sundecks and shaded arbor area
- Playground, horseshoe and basketball areas
- Charcoal barbecue grill for each unit
- One large covered dock with fishing piers sporting wooden chairs
- Electricity to all 40 stalls
- Three fish cleaning stations – one inside
- Fishing boats to rent
- Color, cable flat-screen televisions with 57 channels
- Air conditioning and heating in all units
- Fully-equipped kitchens in all units include toasters, coffee pots and microwaves
- Outdoor coin-operated washer and dryer
Tackle & fly shop featuring natural cedar log ceiling beams offers:
- Large selection of flies custom-tied for our fishery
- Full line of fly fishing accessories, fly tying equipment & material
- Numerous brands of fishing line, hooks, weights and live bait in stock
- Unique gift items from Lilleys’ Landing and the Ozarks
Besides world-class trout fishing, we offer the usual outdoor recreation — swimming pool, playground, horseshoes and a basketball area. Our pool is three feet in the shallow end and five feet at the deepest point. It’s surrounded by a sundeck along with tables, chairs and lounges for sunning (or snoring) and is partially shaded in the shallow end. Our pool opens around the first of May and closes in late September, depending on weather and air temperatures. It is not heated.
One of the centerpieces of our grounds is our outdoor pavilion overlooking Lake Taneycomo. Constructed of hand-peeled cedar logs harvested in the area, this open-air shelter is great for cookouts and family dinners. The pavilion is equipped with a serving counter, picnic tables and refrigerator and is close to our two public bathrooms.
It’s best to reserve the pavilion in advance, specifying what time you need it. Otherwise it is open for anyone to enjoy at any time with lights for nighttime. There is no charge for the use of the pavilion for guests staying here.
For other outdoor fun we have horseshoe pits, a basketball area and a playground with slides, swings and climbing equipment. Board games can also be checked out for free from the office.
Area Event Listings